An existing 2 1/2 story historic wood-framed structure at the front of the site originally built in 1912 as an elegant single family home suffered from years of neglect and abandonment. It was reconfigured internally and converted into five affordable two-bedroom apartments. The exterior was completely restored in conformance with Historic Commission criteria. Two duplex buildings housing a mixture of affordable and market-rate dwellings were built on the rear portion of the lot. Extensive site work and landscaping was performed in order to open up the site for this additional development and to provide appropriate buffering with adjacent properties.